What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or a computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer is used, can be used to learn about the user.
- Techniques: are those cookies that are essential for the proper functioning and security of the web platform. These cookies are strictly necessary and cannot be deactivated.
- Analysis: are those cookies that either, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the user’s experience.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
- You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.